Nationwide Industry leader continues to expand in the Houston area
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing cost and WIP projections
- Managing job site supervisory personnel
- Planning and scheduling the project
- Developing and maintaining owner relations
- Negotiating and purchasing materials
- Establishing and enforcing job site safety expectations
- Managing project costs
- Overseeing labor projections
- Contract negotiation and administration
- Promote safety policies and procedures
- Project Managers are given the overall responsibility for success and completion of a project.
- Project Managers are accountable for job profit and cash flow.
- Project Managers are accountable for the training and development of job site personnel.
Candidates for this position must possess a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management or other related field.
Candidates must be willing to travel and/or relocate.
Five to ten years of industry experience preferred.
Benefits package is competitive and comprehensive: it includes medical, dental, and life insurance as well as retirement plans. Additionally, employer-owners earn shares in an ESOP.
To Apply: Call Rick Kaye at 262-288-1012 or email resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org