Medical Device Recruiters is representing an innovative Medical Device Company with almost 15 years of success in the orthopedic extremity space. Their marketing team is expanding and we are looking for a Product manager. The Product Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling an assigned product line from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit, meeting marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives.
This individual will participate in the overall product and marketing strategy, and have opportunity for career growth as the business grows.
- Develops and executes product marketing strategies to achieve stated revenues, growth, and market share objectives
- Works with supervisor and leads co-workers to evaluate market trends and forecast segment penetration opportunities
- Works with outside agencies and organizations to benchmark marketing programs and brings best practices in house
- Drives product marketing and marketing messaging throughout all communication mediums to deliver clear product education and support.
- Designs and produces product collaterals including surgical techniques, brochures, and sales tools
- Collaborates with field sales management, consulting surgeons, and patients to evaluate and execute marketing strategies and programs
- Supports salesforce
- Develops and executes new product launch plans to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Establishes business and marketing objectives for the project team. Ensures all marketing activities are included in the project team timeline.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities
- Produce competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors
- Establish and maintain relationships with key Orthopedic / Podiatric surgeons
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development
- Manages the development stage of the product life cycle. Responsible for ensuring that all customer requirements are met including the monitoring of test reports, documentation of instructions, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years of experience in product management/marketing or sales within in the medical device space
- Experience in the orthopedic and/or extremity medical device industry is desirable
- Strong communication and interaction skills, with the ability to interface with surgeons and sales/marketing personnel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce, MS Project, Visio, Outlook, and Access preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills required
- Refined analytical skills and ability to deliver results with multiple and complex projects
- Refined oral and written skills (both in groups and one-on-one interaction)
- Competent oral and written skills (both in groups and one-on-one interaction)
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment
For more information please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted promptly.