Team Chevrolet of Boone is looking for experienced Parts Advisors to join our team!
The Parts Counterperson is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies.
The Parts Advisor is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business. The Parts Advisor reports directly to the Parts Manager.
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and completing the appropriate record keeping
- Referring to parts catalogs to identify exactly theright part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced