AP Specialist - Vancouver Island
Take your AP experience and your problem-solving ability to the next level with this opportunity! If you have very strong accuracy and attention to details and enjoy a really fast pace environment, this might be just what you are looking for!
Our client, a manufacturing company is looking for an AP Specialist to join their team on Vancouver Island on a permanent basis as part of their accounting team. This family owned company is known for their open and friendly work environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position will allow you to take charge of the Accounts Payable functions within the team! Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Daily input of accounts payable invoices;
- Validating vendor statements to ensure accuracy of invoices
- Process expense claim forms and reconcile credit card statements;
- Monthly sub ledger reconciliation;
- Receive and verify invoices;
- Match, batch and code daily invoices;
- Responsible for internal and external customer inquiries pertaining to invoice discrepancies
Your strengths include:
The ideal candidate will have really high accuracy skills as well as other following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- At least 2-5 years Canadian accounting experience in experience in dealing with high volume AP and strong knowledge of GAAP
- Working experience in the manufacturing industry is a definite asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working experience with an ERP system (Great Plains or Navision is an asset)
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented able to work with extremely tight monthly and weekly deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate energy, initiative and cross departmental team building skills
If you are interested in this role, please respond directly to email@example.com (403.457.5888). Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!