The Strategy Consultant will be a key member of the strategy and analytics team and will be responsible for designing and managing acquisition, retention, and operational strategies for large clients. You will work directly with clients and provide strategy consulting services to help them improve their business performance using our products. This role will collaborate with internal stakeholders from various functions to ensure our products and solutions meet our clients’ business objectives.
- Design marketing and operational strategies to achieve client objectives.
- Develop business cases for new programs and changes to existing programs.
- Evaluate performance of our products and recommend changes to increase ROI.
- Interact with clients to understand their business challenges and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create presentations and deliver them to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Present recommendations to senior executives.
- Design, conduct, and evaluate program tests.
- Collaborate with account managers, engineers, creative designers, and performance managers to implement changes to programs.
- Analyze large datasets and summarize findings.
- Manage roadmaps relating to strategy & analytics projects for specific clients.
- Develop project timelines and manage the on-time execution of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- MBA in strategy or marketing preferred.
- Undergraduate in business, statistics, or operations.
- Prior experience in management consulting, advertising agency, or related functions.
- Understanding of financial analysis and financial statements.
- Ability to interpret marketing performance metrics.
- Understand brand strategy and strategic frameworks with an in-depth understanding of digital media trends.
- Ability to present to large groups.
- Stong communicator who thrives in a team oriented environment and is an effective problem solver.
- Experience with advanced features of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of statistics.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
Job Benefits and Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
- Weekly yoga and in-house massage therapist.
- Discount on recreation organizations.
- Downtown Clearwater parking.
- Annual Summer and Winter parties.