Immediate opportunity for an experienced Director of Warehouse and Purchasing in Marietta, GA. Salary up to $90K, plus benefits and perks. Interviewing now and ready to hire.
Overall objective is to improve the processes and management of these moving forward: ordering and shipping materials, tracking inventory within the company’s systems, reduce inventory and shipping costs, improve engagement and information flow between our operations team.
Create and facilitate inventory controls as well as maintain the right level of inventory.
Manage the flow of goods between businesses and locations, including the movement and storage of materials, work-in-progress, or in-transit materials, as well as end to end order fulfillment from point of origin to point of consumption.
Click here to apply online
- Order and confirm receipt of all materials. This includes creating material purchase orders to be sent to vendors, receiving, and billing these POs within our system, Netsuite.
- Three-Way Match System: Prior to processing the PO, confirm the purchase order and invoice received from the vendor match as well as a physical count to validate what was received is accurate.
- Manage negotiations with vendors regarding updated pricing and terms and communicate any changes to the team.
- Manage all physical shipments or pickups in and out of the Marietta office which includes tracking these movements within Netsuite. This will include creating and managing a check in and out system for local installers.
- Manage the shipping and delivery of all materials for requests received by the operations team. This includes all inputs, transfer orders, etc. that are needed within Netsuite for tracking and shipping updates.
- Checking existing inventory prior to purchase which may Include, but is not limited to:
~ Pulling, cutting, and shipping film out of existing inventory in Marietta.
~ Managing the shipment of material out of remote locations.
~ Managing the shipment of material from a subcontractor.
- Manage the ongoing organization of material and back of house at the Marietta plant.
- Develop, implement, and monitor month end inventory count procedure; Reconcile physical inventory count against inventory in perpetual system, Netsuite.
- Ensure inventory accuracy in Netsuite in real time as this report should match physical inventory count with minimum error.
- Along with the help of management, manage the team set within your division to accomplish these tasks.