Director, Business Transformation (2 Year Term)
This two-year term position will appeal to a dynamic Human Resources professional interested in expanding their resume, and contributing to an outstanding team. They will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structure.
My client, a post-secondary institution, is looking for a change manager that will drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of a proficiency with changes that impact employees. Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, this position plays a key role in ensuring the successful adoption of the organizations transformation projects.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor
- Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Support communication efforts
- Assess the change impact
- Support training efforts
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Manage the change playbook
Your strengths include:
You can expect:
- 7 + years as a Senior Change Management/Communications professional
- 5 years of experience in organizational change management
- CPHR designation and/or Masters is an asset
- LEAN Six Sigma certification
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment.
- The opportunity to work with all levels of a dynamic organization.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Nicole Kittlitz.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!