Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, this two-year term position will appeal to the Change Management professional interested in expanding their skill set, and contributing to an outstanding team. This role will be key in ensuring the successful adoption of the transformation projects for our higher education client.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping fulfill the role of change sponsor
• Develop a clear understanding of organizational change management and driving support with senior leadership;
• Collaborate with senior leaders to develop an integrated change plan for optimized delivery of transformation programs;
• Lead the integration of lean system management principles;
• Identify tactics to support the effective transition of capabilities, processes and operating models;
• Assist in the development change communication framework;
• Develop and implement change progress measurement and reporting tools for executive leadership.
Your strengths include:
• Minimum 7 years experience of progressive change management experience;
• Post secondary degree with a specialization or organizational design or project management in preferred;
• MBA is considered an asset;
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle;
• Demonstrated business acumen in integrated planning and operations;
• Exceptional communication skills, analytical skills and strong attention to detail;
• Excellent interpersonal skills in working within all levels of an organization;
• Previous experience working in a unionized environment is considered an asset.
You can expect:
• A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment.
• The opportunity to work with all levels of a dynamic organization.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ramya El-Hayouni.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!