If you have a passion for retail and want to be directly involved in creating, A UNIQUE AND FRIENDLY PLACE TO SHOP AND DISCOVER.
Then this opportunity is for you!
POSITION: Grocery, Supervisor
LOCATION: Sioux Lookout
This is an ideal career opportunity for someone who enjoys variety in their daily/weekly activities and who is motivated to reach great results. Grocery Managers make buying decisions that tailor the product assortment to the store’s customer base.
- Buying, merchandising and replenishment of products in the Grocery Department
- Supervising, training and motivating associates
- Participate in inventory management activities
- 1 to 2 years supervisory experience, preferably within a grocery retail environment
- Great organizational and analytical skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong merchandising abilities
- A proven motivator
This position requires that you be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
Giant Tiger offers excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. Our associates enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Health and Dental benefits
- Associate discount program
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunities to give back to the community through community involvement
Interested applicants please submit your resume via e-mail to our company website: http://www.northwest.ca/careers/
A competitive salary is being offered along with opportunities to learn, develop and advance throughout the organization. This offer is complimented by an equal opportunity work environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.