Regional Sales Manager – East Coast
Join a family owned and operated organization with over 50 years of delivering quality products within their market segments. They are seeking a Regional Manager for their East Coast Region. This position reports to the VP of Sales who has been with the organization for a number of years. This position covers North of Virginia to Ohio. This position is requires experience in the Specialty Construction market. Working with Architects/Engineers or Engineering firms to get products written into specifications. Working with the Installation contractors as well as General Contractors from Painters to Brick Masons to solve problems and provide samples and support. The ability to navigate the value chain from installation folks to Engineering firms is essential to long term success in this role. Typical sales range from concrete and steel coatings to tank linings/pump relining, Flooring in Breweries or Dairy/Meat processors.
- Maintain existing accounts in the East Coast Region and seek out new business in the region.
- Manage distribution in the region, assist in sales calls and provide support when needed.
- Attend relevant trade shows.
- Maintain accurate and detailed call reports.
- Degree – business/mechanical/chemical/construction preferred.
- Experience selling specialty products into construction, working with contractors/architects etc.
- Ability to travel 50% or more depending on requirements.
- Competitive base commensurate with experience, and 25% variable compensation, 401k, medical, laptop, cell, expenses.
Director of Recruitment
Send confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org