Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
STI provides program support services to the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Office of Special Intelligence (NS), Document and Media Exploitation Section (NSE). These services include the collection, analysis, and dissemination of investigative information as well as coordination and implementation of administrative services and program requirements supporting NSE workflow and team operations, personnel management, and travel arrangements.
This position may be based in Merrifield, VA or El Paso, TX and requires significant (30-75%) travel.
- Assist in the collection, analysis, and dissemination of information in support of DEA and OCDETF member agency investigations;
- Assist in the preparation, collection, scanning and return of seized documentary evidence;
- Exercise quality control over the accuracy of scanned documents and ensure that a computer record has been established for each case file;
- Prepare and review outgoing materials to meet all government requirements; and
- Provide additional general office and administrative assistance, as required.
- active Secret Clearance;
- high school diploma;
- two years of experience working in a professional environment;
- one year of experience demonstrating a working knowledge of Excel;
- ability to quickly learn and use scanning equipment and scanning software; and
- ability to travel routinely and independently.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.