Human Resources Manager
This leadership position will appeal to an experienced HR leader with a strategic mindset and strong business acumen.
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager for a 16 month Contract! The successful candidate will be accountable for the development and deployment of workforce planning and talent acquisition, as well as the successful navigation of employee and labour relations issues. In this particular role, the Human Resources Manager will be earning an annual salary of $90K - $115K, depending on experience.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Identifying talent requirements in order to accurately fulfill business unit talent needs and communicate HR policies, laws, procedures, standards, and regulations;
- Implement HR programs and provide services including selecting, interviewing, hiring, training, records management, succession planning and more
- Conduct interview upon employee resignation to provide management with recommendations
- Monitor, coordinate, and appraise staff work results
- Schedule conferences with all staff
- Suggest solutions to discrepancies
- Represent unemployment claims and ensure confidentiality of employee records
- Inspire and implement internal programs such as training and recognition activities to support company equity and competitiveness
- Conduct performance reviews and maintain data bases and systems
- Recommend improvements for policies, procedures, and employee performance
- Complete other ad hoc duties and projects as required
Your strengths include:
- 8+ years of HR management related experience;
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- Understanding of employment law and regulations
- Basic research and analysis skills required
- Experience in the waste industry is an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrated experience with change management and resolving complex issues;
- Strong professional appearance and organizational skills;
- Excellent time management and project management skills;
- Motivated and attention to accuracy;
- Computer savvy and a quick learner
- Previous knowledge of HR related policies and labour relations;
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!