Commercial P&C Producer
Insurance Company - Retail Brokerage/Agency
Commercial Lines Insurance (P&C)
Work at Home or Office (Virtual)
Reference ID: MGMTGC-23
This key client has a long, stable history of providing New York and the surrounding area with high-quality, competitively priced risk management and insurance products. Founded in 1930, the agency was headquartered in New York City until moving to Long Island in 1984. Today, it is thriving under the third generation of family leadership, growing steadily while being consistently recognized as one of the most innovative and reputable insurance agencies in the Tri-State area.
Protecting your business, family, and future since 1930. This is a third-generation insurance brokerage, providing property-casualty, group health, and Surety bonding, and risk management services to businesses. The primary duties of the Producer are to work to build a book of business utilizing all of the available resources provided along with the Commercial Lines Department providing support, technical expertise, and direction for their clients' Insurance needs. This position is a director-level position and perfect for someone looking to launch their existing insurance career.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma required
- College degree, (2 or 4 years) preferred
- 5-15 years of Insurance prospecting and producing
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook, required
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) would be a bonus
- Strong prospecting and sales skills
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* For All Insurance Professionals Confidentiality is of importance. Inquiries are made on a confidential basis only. This is a Professional Organization with an impeccable reputation built from many years of conducting themselves in a manner they would want to be treated if they were making the inquiry themselves. Honesty, Integrity, and Respect are characteristics not only expected they are required from the individuals that make up the organization as well as the Professionals it is considering for An Opportunity.
See more opportunities: www.mgmtglobal.com
Department: Sales & Service
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Some Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)