Title: Senior Client Executive
Work Environment: 100% Remote
Location: Must reside in Maryland or WDC
Total Compensation: Targeted to $200k
Base Salary: $100k - $130k
Commissions: 40% on any new business (on top of salary)
Opportunity: Come join us to build and grow the Maryland insurance market with a well-known, Mid-Atlantic insurance broker/agency. This is a unique opportunity to help build and grow a large book of business + transition to the Vice President of Insurance Operations. You will also have a team of six administrative personnel (CSRs) to focus on your daily client servicing and support requirements while you focus on building and developing the client relationships.
Summary of Duties:
- Perform account executive duties including being the primary client contact.
- Manage a limited number of group health accounts with 50 - 1700 lives per account.
- Pursue warm business leads/referrals and earn full commissions (40%).
- Retain and grow your book of business.
- Work with a select number of large, complex, self-funded clients.
- Also understand level-funded and fully-insured products.
- The focus is on the retention, and building and growing of existing client relationships.
- Present to and communicate with decision makers and key influencers.
- Conduct member education/open enrollment sessions as requested.
- Serve as subject matter expert and mentor others.
Executive Employee Benefits Package:
- Client offers an attractive array of full-time benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Sick, Tuition Reimbursement, a 401k with 6% matching funds,
- Performance Plus Bonus, Career Advancement Opportunities, Work Perks, and more.
My client’s success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth.
Be a part of an excellent organization that rewards, recognizes, and empowers.