Talent Strategy’s Accounting and Finance division has teamed up to assist in the recruitment of a CFO position.
Talent Strategy is a professional search firm specializing in the Banking, Engineering, Skilled Trades Building Materials, and Accounting & Finance industries. Having direct work experience in our industries, and over 50 years of combined professional search and recruiting experience, our recruiters are experts in their arena.
It is our commitment to partner with the best and the brightest, not only the most readily available candidates on the market. Our expertise and knowledge in each industry allows us to be an effective partner, and our clients continually choose Talent Strategy because of the outstanding caliber of candidates we recruit on their behalf.
- Responsible for actively supporting Continuous Improvement initiatives of facility
- Responsible for banking, cost accounting, AP/AR, fixed assets, company budgets, balance sheets and business reports
- Execute the company's financial strategies
- Develop financial plans for growth
- Identify investment opportunities and manage mergers and acquisitions
Required Work Experience/Skills
- Leadership abilities with the aptitude to delegate, motivate and inspire team members
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a CFO-preferably in a Manufacturing setting
Job Type: Full time