Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for servicing assigned middle-market commercial accounts with a designated producer. Account rounding and development of a new wholesale and retail business as appropriate and in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the client. Any experience with non-profits, associations, or government contractors would be a big plus, but not necessary.
- Review and analyze commercial accounts for coverage, limits, etc., and make appropriate recommendations to clients/brokers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients/brokers to ensure that all service needs are met.
- Develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contribute to meeting departmental production goals.
- Gather information from clients/brokers and prepare applications for submission to the Marketing Department for both new and renewal business.
- Prepare client proposals based on client’s needs, rates, and coverages.
- Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, certificates of insurance, invoices, forms.
- Maintain accuracy of the data in the agency management system (EPIC).
- May handle collections of premiums due from clients.
- Five years of commercial lines account management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial coverages and markets.
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- High-level organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.