Commercial Property Accountant
This rewarding position will appeal to an accounting professional who possesses full-cycle experience, exceptional communication and comprehension skills, paired with a professional and highly self-motivated demeanor.
My client is a privately held organization in the real estate sector, with a strong reputation for building relationships and providing their clients with expertise in their field. With a commitment to maintaining the highest level of professionalism and ethics, they attract a team of highly trained and committed staff.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Preparing monthly financial reporting including account reconciliations, reviews and adjustments;
- Posting transactions to sub-ledgers;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual government filings;
- Manage cash requirements and distribution;
- Assist in the annual budgeting process;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for monthly variance analysis;
- Work with external sources for audit and review processes;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Your strengths include:
- Minimum of 3 years full-cycle property accounting experience;
- Post-secondary education in Accounting/Finance or a related field;
- Exceptionally strong oral, written and interpersonal skills to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency; Yardi software experience is highly desirable;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as cooperatively as a team-member.
You can expect:
- An excellent overall compensation plan
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
- The opportunity to join and contribute to a vibrant team of employees
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com, attention to Lily Brooks. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!