Direct, oversee and support the Administrative, regulatory and strategic functions of the Human Resources departments for all locations. Establish strategic goals and initiatives for Human Resources that support business plans and objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Primary duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:)
- Manage local team of Human Resources and General Affairs professionals including Managers, Assistant Managers and Specialists, to support each plant and meet business plans and objectives.
- Manage departmental budgets and annual plan activities.
- Collaborate with top management to understand company goals and strategies in order to align Human Resources functions to support business plans and objectives.
- Lead the company regional organization in setting strategic HR goals and objectives, identifying gaps and leading activities to continuously improve Human Resources systems, policies and procedures.
- Lead Human Resources and Training working groups in strategic initiatives, standardized programs, policy development and other activities that meet business plans and objectives.
- Monitor market conditions, governmental and other regulatory compliance requirements and industry best practices and share needed changes/requirements with each plant.
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) + years related experience or 10+ years related experience
- Experience with fully-integrated HRIS systems such as time and attendance and benefits administration platforms
- Thorough knowledge of employment law and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of ERISA benefits and administration
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills and experience
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient computer and office software skills