Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company located on the N.W. Side of Fort Wayne is looking for a Shipping/Receiving Supervisor that can provide leadership and direction to hourly associates including overseeing material transactions and equipment to ensure efficiency and accuracy are maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplishing appropriate material transaction results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Completing a daily shipping/receiving plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress and resolving problems.
- Directly supervises hourly shipping/receiving associates.
- Associates Degree
- 5+ years Supervisory experience
- 8+ years working in a manufacturing environment
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.