Marine/Boat PRODUCT MANAGER wanted: $100k+Bonus+Relo: MIDWEST Based
Marine Industry Recruiter: Tom Cassidy, Tom@HenryLonski.com
Responsible for driving product strategy, product development priorities, and product release plans. This responsibility exists throughout the product life cycle from initial concept ideation through development, launch, ongoing operations and termination of a product. Requires close interaction with R&D, key customers, and product marketing. This position is responsible for ensuring the company’s overall strategy and goals for the products are supported.
Do you have Marine/Boat Engine, Electronics, Rigging, Product Management, Boatbuilder Experience???
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- P&L responsibility for a specific product category/market segment across all brands.
- Expert on the overall market segment and product portfolio. Maintain category roadmap.
- Identify, analyze, and champion portfolio changes through the Product Development Process.
- Prepare and present business case analyses for new product opportunities.
- Work closely with program/project/R&D managers to translate global customer requirements to functional requirements; incorporate relevant channel feedback and VOC as appropriate. Balance cost versus features/functionality versus time to market, create sense of urgency for on time delivery, and ensure requirements are delivered.
- Work closely with PLDs, marketing team and brand marketing managers to position product segment in the appropriate market.
- Launch products successfully across all regions: recommend channel pricing to maximize product line profitability; direct all necessary activities and communication; ensure best in class product content, including new product document, manuals, packaging, and other marketing and support documentation.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree in engineering, marketing or business administration.
- Five or more years of relevant experience in product management.
- Working on very innovative electronic products, a strong technical background is mandatory (R&D experience, electronic engineering).
- Embedded software, electronic hardware knowledge, is preferred.
- Strong technical skills. Electronics R&D or marine industry experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
$85,000 - 100,000+ for the five-star high-performer. Bonus, health benefits, vacation, paid company holidays, relocation, training, 401k with match,
Please send me your resume and cover letter. Your resume should show a solid work history and offer THREE excellent professional references.
Whenever you refer someone to us that we place, we will send you a check up to $1,000 as a Referral Bonus.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????????????
Tom Cassidy, Jr.
Lonski and Associates LLC
[O] 262 397 8980