Word Data Processing Clerk III
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Administrative Professionals for various positions!
This Word Data Processing Clerk III position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Administrative skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Diverse word processing, data entry and clerical work.
- Work independently on complex clerical functions.
- Organize and schedule meetings, create meeting minutes and agendas.
- Calendar management and correspondence management.
- Proofreading, editing, summarizing and transcribing information.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Interpreting regulations and procedures of a relatively difficult nature.
Your strengths include:
- Completion of grade twelve (12) including business subjects related to word and information processing and training in microcomputer applications or completion of an approved certificate program.
- A minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible and diversified office and information processing experience.
- Concise and broad knowledge of interdepartmental procedures with Stolen Autos and Missing Persons.
- Extensive experience in data entry and retrieval of information from databases.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency with EPROS, CPIC, NICHE, and GATEWAY.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions using independent judgment and to work efficiently under pressure.
- Experience in radio communications would be considered an asset.
- Available to work varied shifts, including day, afternoon, and night shifts on weekdays and weekends, peak holiday seasons and statutory holidays.
- Applicants may be tested.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Hilary Haskins.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!