Growing Indianapolis Firm is searching for a Senior Associate/ Manager to help spearhead projects and be the lead individual in financial modeling and analyzing deals. This company is a highly respected and a well know company that has experienced exponential growth. My client is looking for someone that can help analyze and prepare financial statements as well as help build out the FP&A portion of the business. This company is looking for an individual that has a strong financial modeling background and the intellectual ability to analyze the models. This is a great opportunity for someone to take the next steps in their career. This role comes with a competitive compensation plan as well as great benefits.
Minimum 3-5-years of relevant experience with FP&A, Investment Banking/Consulting, M&A or PE/VC
Investment banking rotational program preferred
Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Strong grasp of how to analyze financial statements and prepare financial models
Ability to analyze and forecast cash flows
Understand how to identify key operational performance drivers of a business
Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a frenetic environment
Solid communication skills and ability to form detailed analyses and recommendations
Effectively communicate with clients (ability to request and extract information)
Outstanding interpersonal skills
An undergraduate degree from a top academic institution and a strong GPA required.
Bachelor’s Degree (Business Major)
Master's Degree in Business Preferred
- Use financial analysis and business knowledge to identify financial issues and opportunities to optimize results and to drive/influence management decisions.
- Own the development, preparation and distribution of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Prepare and manage weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management
- Build and maintain effective business partnerships within and across organizations
- Develop and improve upon financial planning processes ensuring transparency of planning assumptions and actual performance to the functional areas
- Perform ad hoc modeling and analysis
- Participate in M&A activities
- Engage in Investor Relations activities and communications
We are currently interviewing candidates for this engaged search thus promptly forward your resume to:email@example.com All submissions are held in the highest confidence.
KEY CORPORATE SERVICES, LLC specializes in executive recruiting within multiple industry platforms including Financial Analysis, M&A, distressed finance and operational consulting roles. We currently have numerous positions to fill with Turnaround & Restructuring Advisory, Financial Services Advisory, Investment Banking and Private Equity clients. You may find some of our openings on our web site at www.kcsllc.net