Global Account Manager
DIVISION: Global Video Collaboration
LOCATION: Denver (Remote)
REPORTS TO: Director of Global Accounts
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Remote
The Global Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for managing our largest high profile global enterprise customers. Account planning, relationship management, and building customer loyalty are keys to success. The Global Enterprise Account Executive will manage a base of existing multimillion dollar accounts as well as be responsible for finding engaging and winning new enterprise customers.
- Cultivate enterprise-wide relationship with large businesses. Confer with potential customers regarding product needs and advise customers on technology solutions.
- Generate new business; you are in daily contact with potential customers – remote possible and on site when required
- Guide prospect through their buying journey. Present and sell multiple technologies across several solution categories including Collaboration, Data Networking, Security, Managed Services, Cloud, and Value-Added Services.
- Uncover your prospect’s strategy and the impact they are looking to achieve and provide solutions.
- Effectively manage current account relationships.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information and sales activity in CRM tool.
- Effectively present (strategic account) information to executive management team.
- Effectively communicate between organizational divisions and internal stakeholders, to manage projects (i.e., Production Management, Engineering, Customer Service, etc.).
- Represent the Company at trade shows, trade association and client meetings to promote products.
- Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services, secure information on products, and customer required specifications.
- Product demonstrations (on-site and off-site).
- Coordinating product delivery with Sales
- Completing all required sales
- Attending weekly sales
- Training Customer on
- Work and team with Business Development Associate on closing of business
- Participate in companywide projects & promotion (i.e., trade shows, ).
- An experienced. aggressive, energetic, self-starter with an established skill set in solution and relationship sales.
- An understanding of complex solutions and technologies and ability to identify, present and close opportunities across pillars of technology including: Collaboration, Data Networking, Security, Managed Services, Cloud, and Value Added Services.
- Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at the enterprise level, including competence and confidence in presenting at the Director, VP and C-level.
- Excellent networking, presentation, and communications skills
- Excellent computer skills, including a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Platform, and understanding of technology trends and solutions within the unified communications
- EXPERIENCE: A minimum of Five Years of Technology Sales
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English