Bull City Talent Group is recruiting for an exciting customer facing opportunity to join our client's Technical Services team located throughout the United States. We are seeking a full-time candidate with development and integration experience to assist customers with integration to The Business Network as well and configuration (including script development and SQL report writing) of proprietary applications to meet client needs.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with cutting-edge technologies supporting global teams.
· Become a Subject Matter Expert with the integration technology
· Providing level 3 support for customer integrations
· Application configuration including report writing and scripting development.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able to approach and solve problems from a consultative perspective
- Strong drive, motivation and aptitude to learn new technological tools and solutions
- XML experience including understanding schemas and XML transformation
- Development and query development experience
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Basic knowledge of information systems concepts, applicable methodologies, tools, standards and procedures
Willing to be flexible with hours and schedule
- SAP Integration / IDOCS
- Consulting background/experience
- Middleware experience (e.g. WebMethods / SAP PI / BizTalk)
- Integration in a procurement context
- Development experience
- JAVA programming experience
- SQL experience
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis OR commensurate hands on work experience is required
- 3+ years of technical experience, with at least 2 years in middleware applications. Experience working closely with the development team that builds software based on the requirements
- Solid understanding of EAI, SOA, and Object-Oriented analysis and design concepts/patterns.
- Experience designing systems for extremely high traffic and transaction volumes.
- Ability to prepare formal technology evaluations and proposals.
- Hands on experience with a major integration platform such as TIBCO, Oracle Fusion, or WebMethods
- Experience with using middleware technology to integrate ERP systems such as SAP ECC (IDOC, BAPI, RFC) and/or legacy systems.
- Messaging experience in one of TIBCO EMS, IBM MQ Series, Active MQ or another JMS.
- Must have superior knowledge of Web Services, XML and SOAP.
- Developer level experience one or more RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, or Sybase.
- JAVA or .NET experience is desirable.
- Communicates well both orally and in writing.
- Experience in leading a small team of members to successfully implement technology projects.
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore model is desirable.