Marcum LLP is seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Roseland, NJ office.
- Answering C-suite phones and taking detailed messages
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Heavy calendar management, organize and scheduling of meetings/appointments.
- Travel and conference arrangements for C-Suite executives
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, word processing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain contact lists for executives
- Daily/monthly update of various status reports
- Assist Office Manager with event planning and various ad hoc items
- Daily electronic Banking back-up
- Tracking C-Suite Executives LinkedIn accounts
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Conference call set-up and tracking
- Executive staff daily time entry
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Submit and reconcile C-Suite Executives monthly expense reports
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Work with Admin team on various shared duties.
- Formatting of Engagement Letters and Financial statements
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Strong attention to detail with strong organizational/planning skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and proactive demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Corporate travel desk experience
- Accounting or law office experience a plus