Ciresi & Morek is a national search firm based out of Northeast Ohio that specializes in the industrial sector. Our clients include Fortune 500, private equity and privately held companies. We are the most honest executive search firm you will find. We act as an extension of your business, working diligently to find top-tier talent for your specific needs. Our extensive network and broad knowledge of different industries allows us to quickly identify candidates, and keeps our clients coming back. There's a reason why we have a 98 percent customer return rate.
We are currently assisting our client, Publicly Traded, with a Director of Compensation & Benefits search. Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the successful candidate will play a critical role in the business to align Compensation and Benefit processes and practices to support the execution of strategic objectives and initiatives. This position is responsible for the strategic design of all Compensation and Benefit programs, which includes creating and maintaining policies, best practices, and leading program implementations. In addition, a primary focus of this role is to drive an enterprise total rewards strategy, which includes market-competitive executive Compensation and Benefits programs.
- Partners with the CHRO and other key stakeholders to establish and drive the organization’s compensation and rewards strategy to attract and retain world-class talent
- Responsible for broad based and executive compensation; short- and long-term incentives; rewards and recognition programs
- Oversees all total rewards and employee program communication and implementation
- In partnership with CHRO, develops the materials for the Compensation Committee and/or Board
- Develops a competitive enterprise-wide benefits strategy that attracts & retains world-class talent
- Ensures benefit programs are aligned with business and people strategies and objectives
- Oversees the design, funding, governance, compliance, and administration of all ERISA governed programs including health and welfare, 401(k), etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- A minimum of 10 years of broad based and progressive experience designing and managing compensation and benefits programs as well as HR related areas
- Proven experience of working closely with Board of Directors Compensation Committee on all matters related to BOD and Executive Compensation
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and present materials in a clear and concise manner providing experiential value
- Commensurate with Experience