Our client, a Fortune 500 company has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst.
Focusing on the business, the position is primarily responsible for assisting with all aspects of the accounting and reporting and the preparation of various components of the company’s financial reporting packages based on US GAAP and Statutory requirements.
The accounting and reporting responsibilities of the role include balance sheet account reconciliations, month-end general ledger close procedures, and company-wide and branch level expense analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Responsible for budgeting, reporting, and forecasting against plan and prior year.
- Prepares profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Preparation and analysis of supporting schedules for journal entries in a controlled and timely manner.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a chart of accounts and general ledger as well as company accounting policy and administer approved accounting procedures.
- Create various financial analysis and present findings to managers and/or executives.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, budgets, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our client offers excellent benefits, a salary of $65k - $70k + 10% bonus and Profit sharing that goes directly into a 401kTo apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required, and in accounting preferred.
- Public accounting experience and CPA and/or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of insurance industry preferred, and annual statement preparation, financial accounting, and financial reporting experience required.
- Experience with financial statement software, Hyperion software or other large ERP systems, and proficiency with Microsoft products preferred.
- Experience with reinsurance, international insurance, and related functions preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, professional in attitude and appearance and should be highly attentive to detail required.
Click here to apply online