Word Data Processing Clerk II
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor with a large Major Public Organization located downtown!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Administrative Professionals for various positions!
This Word Data Processing Clerk II position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Administrative skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Diverse word processing, data entry and clerical work.
- Work independently on complex clerical functions.
- Organize and schedule meetings, create meeting minutes and agendas.
- Calendar management and correspondence management.
- Proofreading, editing, summarizing and transcribing information.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Interpreting regulations and procedures of a relatively difficult nature.
Your strengths include:
- Completion of High School Diploma.
- Previous work in "POSSE"
- 2+ years of diversified word, information processing and customer service experience.
- Experience using Google suite of products.
- Considerable knowledge of the common procedures involved in related office practices.
- Ability to make decisions in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Ability to maintain records and to prepare comprehensive reports.
- Ability to assign and check the work of others.
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with the public.
- Skill and proficiency in recording and transcribing data rapidly.
- Skill in operating standard and electronic business office equipment, personal computers an equipment related to the work assigned.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!