Director of Enterprise Sales
LOCATION: Anywhere in the US (Remote)
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Remote
The Director of Enterprise Sales will be responsible for driving the growth of the organization plus Core and Productivity business. Responsible for implementing the cluster strategy locally and drive company’s B2B business and growth with current channel and potential Enterprise customers.
The role requires a strong understanding of the channel, end-user, and Strategic Alliance partners. Effectively you will be driving a business within a business and delivering sustained growth. Strong matrix organization experience, ability to motivate and coach the account team and hold executive level relationships with key channels and end-users are critical factors to success. Looking for a Leader at the enterprise level who can enable sellers to and build a team to help redefine the workplace experience. This is 100% a building position someone who wants to see an immediate impact on the business and own decision making in the region.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success
In this role, you will:
- Grow the B2B business for the territory and Cluster through active new business development, Channel management and winning projects.
- Ownership of the territory’s business plan and execution.
- Lead the local B2B team, ensure business and development plans are in place for all.
- Focus on territories top 250 Enterprise end users.
- Focus on channel development and recruitment.
- Engage with local T1 distributors to drive SME sales through marketing promotions and incentives.
- Drive the cluster B2B strategy locally and ensure the team understand the end-to-end strategy and plan.
- Maintain an accurate and updated business plan with all relevant figures and activities per channel business plan
- Execute and achieve targets in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly changing and quarterly driven environment.
- Business development by identifying cross & up-selling opportunity within key channels and customer portfolios.
- Review product portfolio: agree the strategically important products (SIP) and make sure that the right line-up and focus is reflected within the key partners, Reseller and Distributor.
- Ensure the team maintain an accurate project pipeline in Salesforce at all times with the relevant coverage and rolling 180 days.
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team
- 8 years selling Collaboration solutions in a B2B Experience of working with managed service providers.
- Hands-on, Player-Coach
- Proven successful track record, leadership by