Private Client Account Manager/Executive
Our client is a privately held insurance agency headquartered in the heart of Fairfax County. As an all-lines insurance broker, they have been serving domestic and international communities with success since 1970.
They offer a wide range of insurance products and risk management services, including Embassies & Diplomatic Missions, Commercial, Life and Disability, Employee Benefits and Private Clients.
As the recipients of the GOLD Stevie Award for Best in Customer Service, their standards for providing the best customer experience are extremely high.
Looking to take your career to the next level with a global insurance player based in Northern Virginia? The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a book of personal lines accounts comprised of Private Client/High Net Worth individuals.
This opportunity offers:
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and international company culture
- Work/Life Balance - 100% Remote
- Significant opportunity for professional growth
- Work Remotely
- Young and Energetic Corporate Culture
- Jump on the train - this firm has doubled in size in past three years to more than 50 employees
- Demonstrated success as a Private Client account manager.
- A focus on Private Client accounts in the following coverage areas: Jewelry, Boats, Expensive Homes, Vacation Homes, Antique Cars, Fine Arts, etc.
- Communications with the various carrier representatives who operate in the private client sectors such as Nationwide Private, Chubb, AIG, Travelers, and others.
- Carrier negotiations.
- Providing support and servicing while interfacing with the producers and wealthy clientele.
- Experienced with both new and renewal commercial lines accounts is a big plus.
- Base: A Base Salary + Bonus/Commissions.
- Bonus: Possible accelerators
- Excellent benefits –Standard Package