Role Composition & Key Responsibilities
- Deliver customer value in the form of stable, predictable, and complete Interoperability and Integration programs that provide the fuel for all analytics and processing
- Provide data and process integrity to our core systems
- Identify automation opportunities and design and implement solutions to eliminate manual efforts associated with data imports, SFTP transfers, RESTful API integrations and related processes
- Establish workflows and controls for monitoring key metrics associated with and related to system processing performance
- Partner with and provide consultative support to operations service delivery and implementation teams for the rapid onboarding of new clients and smooth supply of data for downstream processing
- Coordinate with client-side IT staff to implement required protocols and interfaces while providing as hassle-free of an experience as possible for our customers
- Hands-on implementation, connectivity deployment, and monitoring and support
- Independently source opportunities for process improvement, efficiencies, and optimization of integration capabilities
- Provide interoperability subject matter expertise to the organization on work related to data elements, data exchange, and new data interfaces
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, object oriented design, and systems architecture
- Independently source opportunities for process improvement, efficiencies, and optimization of application capabilities
- Provide interoperability subject matter expertise to the organization on work related to application and data elements.
- Experience taking a Application leadership role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to satisfied customers
- Ability to develop Application best practices across a product development team
- Analyze, design, and coordinate the development of software systems to form the basis for the solution of complex processing opportunities.
- Analyze Application system specifications and translate systems requirements to task specifications.
- Complete Application code reviews and document code consistently throughput the development process.
Capability Expansion and New Initiative Development
- Scale processes and systems to meet growing data demands of the business
- Identify new opportunities to leverage data to enrich current work routines and in support of the development of new operations workflows and/or new service offerings
- Identify automation opportunities and partner with product development team to implement the same
- Help establish the interoperability and integration strategy for broader data use and the expansion of bilateral data interfaces with our customers
- Develop solutions to key business problems and support the roll-out of new capabilities
- Build cross-functional relationships with key business stakeholders
- Represent the company and its Interoperability and Integration objectives externally as needed in a way that underscores value contribution to our overall efforts on behalf of customers
- Develop an Interoperability and Integration center-of-excellence service delivery model to align with and exceed expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Share business and technical Interoperability and Integration knowledge and insights with the larger technical organization
Essential Education, Skills, and Experience
- 5+ years of Interoperability, integration and development experience
- 5+ years of automation experience with enterprise tools and platforms
- Experience in hospital or other healthcare IT settings and strong familiarity with industry standard data sets including HL7 v2.x, HL7 v3.0, FHIR, X12 837/835
- Experience with Enterprise interface engines such as Cloverleaf, Cleo, PilotFish, Mirth
- Experience working with data science teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong experience with ETL and T-SQL creating and implementing rules-based processes
- Strong experience with MongoDB and Lucene-based search engines such as SOLR
- Strong familiarity with the development, design, and maintenance of relational databases
- Business process and workflow mapping skills with BPMN
- Understanding of performance monitoring activities for mission critical business processes
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to rapidly changing needs and scope of work
- Superior problem solving and negotiation skills
- Articulate, well-spoken, and thoughtful
- Superior communication and collaboration skills
Disclaimer: BLS salaries are intentionally not posted and are based on level of experience. Some sites arbitrarily post salaries but are not an accurate representation.
Candidates must be currently and in the future authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Bottom Line Systems does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency.