Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This group offers support to employees with disabilities throughout the bank.
What you will achieve in this role:
- This individual will be providing support to the Financial Services Manager at this branch.
- They will be helping out with administrative tasks to help the FSM with organization and time management.
- Administrative tasks will include: Filing, scanning, data entry, etc.
- This individual should be able to maintain client confidentiality and should be able to take direction.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you will bring to this role:
- Some experience working in an office environment
- Proficient with MS Office - Word, Outlook, Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking skills
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.