- Handles the processing of large domestic orders; takes orders by noting all applicable
discounts, shipping details and delivery dates.
- Interacts directly with the large account customers through email, phone and vendor
- Enters orders into the ERP and or EDI software systems to create orders, invoices, and
acknowledgements, while ensuring that all proper discounts and special pricing have been correctly applied.
- Utilizes the company’s phone system and all its relevant functions. Additionally, stays up
to date on all the company’s products and services.
- Prepares all necessary shipping and order documentation. Relays all vendor shipping
instructions, delivery dates and requests to the Freight, Picking and Packing Units.
- Reviews and monitors customer accounts for any changes and/or discrepancies.
- Follows up with customers to resolve problems and/or answer any additional questions
or inquiries they may have. Additionally, will escalate customer/purchase orders to management as necessary.
- Researches chargebacks and builds dispute cases to recover funds back.
- Prepares accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.
- Communicates with the Freight and Production Department on allocation of inventory
and shelf life of products.
- Investigates credit requests, FedEx Delivery Exceptions, short ships, and verifies the validity of customer chargebacks.
- Receives and documents customer returns, damaged products, expired products and
- Processes orders with minimal errors.
- Completes and coordinates EDI testing for new and existing customers.
- Ensures all tasks are completed in a timely manner such that deadlines can be met.
- Drafts operating procedures and work instructions for Manager review and assists with
- Maintains confidentiality of all customer and company accounts and its relevant
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of customer service experience.
- 1-2 years of chargeback and dispute resolution with major retailers. (For example, Kroger, Amazon, Wal-Mart, Costco, etc.)
- Previous experience with Amazon’s vendor central and chargeback guidelines preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- EDI experience required.
- Excellent data entry and computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Please include speed and accuracy scores).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and detail oriented
- Strong follow through and organizational skills
- Team player
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent work ethic
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to occasionally alternate between sitting and standing positions. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms, use hands and fingers to handle controls, computer and mouse; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, stoop, and lift as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability