Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities’ most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
STI provides program support services to the Department of Justice (DOJ), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Office of Special Intelligence (NS), Document and Media Exploitation “DOMEX” Section (NSE). These services include the collection, analysis, and dissemination of investigative information as well as coordination and implementation of administrative services and program requirements supporting NSE workflow and team operations, personnel management, and travel arrangements.
This entry-level position is based in the Weston, FL area.
- Provide technical support to investigative personnel to obtain, review and analyze source document(s) and statistical information to identify information pertinent to ongoing investigations;
- Participate as part of a group to determine the relevancy of investigative information as related to priority intelligence requirements and organize and conduct detailed examinations of information gathered during complex criminal and civil investigations;
- Participate in formal and informal briefings;
- Participate as part of a group in the development methodology to exploit investigative information, to include conducting periodic progress reviews, as well as coordinating and completing quality control of all work products;
- Report individual findings on an ongoing basis to lead personnel;
- Perform data entry from hard copy and soft copy documents into a large-scale data processing system via a keyboard device, optical character reader, or other input device to include scanners, digital cameras, and copy machines, as appropriate;
- Assist in the resolution of any problems and questions concerning data to be entered;
- Participate in quality control review over software output and reconcile data with original documents to ensure accuracy and completeness;
- Report individual findings from the analysis of all investigative material on an ongoing basis, write intelligence reports, create graphics and working aids, and prepare discovery and court material for the prosecutor, following the completion of investigative support and as scheduled with the lead investigator and/or Assistant U.S. Attorney; and
- Occasional travel (CONUS and OCONUS) in support of DOMEX missions and/or law enforcement operations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or relevant experience with each one year of specialized experience involving collection, evaluation, analysis, production and dissemination of investigative intelligence may be substituted for one year of education.)
- US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance
- Active secret clearance preferred but not required
This is an entry level position, but candidates with experience in the following areas are also strongly encouraged to apply:
- anti-money laundering,
- medical / healthcare administration,
- “Know Your Customer” (KYC) law,
- financial compliance,
- block chain analysis
- digital currency / e-currency / bitcoin and/or
- data mining.
“Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements."
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.