Software Engineer - Intern
ZipApply is looking to hire a Software Engineer II. In this position, you will be working with Big Data and Machine Learning.
Work locations: Remote or In-Office (Alpharetta, GA)
We are looking for candidates who are analytical, smart, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to follow through logic and instructions with an interest in building unique solutions with the use of HPCC (High-Performance Computing Cluster) Big Data technology.
In this role, we expect you to bring knowledge of how to work with data, to query it quickly and simply. The role offers the opportunity to perform complex research, design, and software development assignments within a software functional area or product line, provide direct input to project plans, schedules, and methodology in the development of cross-functional software products. Our environment allows you to learn big data (HPCC) principles and to put them into immediate practice.
● Learn our big data system HPCC
● Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
● Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
● Unit testing
● Workflow configuration
● Necessary documentation
● Desire to learn new tools and technologies
● Experience in data manipulation languages
● 2+ years of Development experience
● BS in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
More about our Technology
HPCC (High-Performance Computing Cluster) is an open-source big data technology intended for a massive parallel-processing computing platforms for big data processing and analytics. Learn more at
https://hpccsystems.comClick here to apply online