We are working with a Private Equity Backed company that is looking for a Corporate Controller. The company is a high growth company and is looking for someone with strong post merger acquisition experience.
- Responsible for consolidated close process
- Business integrations
- Support ERP implementations (Epicor) for existing and newly acquired companies.
- Manage all accounting operations and financial reporting in accordance with GAAP, including but not limited to the monthly/annual close process, budget and forecasting, inventory and cost accounting, and revenue recognition.
- Manage annual audit and tax matters.
- Manage the formulation of budgets and forecasts and preparation variance analyses.
- Assist CFO in developing and performing timely analysis and reporting on operational performance as it relates to the business activities and trends, including monitoring margins and variances, to better understand business trends and drive decision making.
- Assist CFO with special projects and M&A due diligence.
- Member of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures and identifies, resolves and documents accounting and operational issues.
- BS in Accounting
- Post Merger integrations
- ERP Implementation
- 10+ experience (public accounting / private industry mix preferred)
- Solid knowledge of GAAP and technical financial reporting skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including advanced Excel skills, including the ability to design, develop and utilize effective spreadsheets and financial models.
Base Compensation: $130k-$150k plus bonus
Click here to apply online