Multi-Billion dollar international Tier One Automotive company located in Auburn Hills Michigan is looking for a Process Engineer
- Ensure that new equipment meets safety regulations and the company’s standards.
- Manage new equipment timelines and project cash flow to ensure accurate financial forecasting.
- Implement process improvements that reduce the facilities operating cost.
- Implement engineering changes on time and within budget.
- Participate and complete APQP activities.
- Interact successfully with launch teams,customer engineering and SQE representatives.
- Adhere to Quality, Safety, and Environmental Policies.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field
- 8+ years process engineering experience in an automotive part manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of quality tools/techniques (APQP, SPC, PFMEA, Control Plans, PPAP, TS-16949, 3 path 5 why, 8D etc).
- Working knowledge of GD & T, tolerance stack analysis, gage design and check fixture follow-up activities including Gage R& R’s.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.