The ideal candidate for this leadership opportunity will demonstrate strong people management skills, possess technical and project management background.
My client, a well-established engineering and standards regulation company is currently looking for an Engineering Operations Leader to join their team. This expanding organization attracts a team of employees who want to make a difference.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Engage and develop your team, promote a culture of innovation and technological advancement;
• Manage day-to-day operations, including P&L, for the division;
• Direct, manage, and coordinate activities to achieve divisional business plan goals and maximize sales and profitability;
• Manage and communicate project specifications, scope of work and job specifics with key stakeholders;
• Identify and develop new business prospects;
• Facilitate, manage and coordinate all workers, sub-trades, and vendors to ensure optimal performance in accordance to contracts;
• Communicate with the client and other required personnel in relation to issues, concerns, discrepancies, changes, and additions throughout the process;
• Proactively resolve any issues that are brought forth to ensure success throughout standards and codes.
Your strengths include:
• 5+ years of experience in a managerial role, preferably in an Oil & Gas, Manufacturing or Construction environment;
• Post-secondary degree in Engineering (Electrical) with strong understanding of certification and testing services;
• P.Eng designation is preferred;
• Superior computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite;
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate with all personnel;
• Rational decision maker, especially under pressure, able to solve problems efficiently
• Strong customer service skills;
• Exceptional leadership skills.
You can expect:
• An excellent overall compensation and perquisite plan
• A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
• The opportunity to contribute to a recognized leader in their industry
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ramya El-Hayouni and Jason Dick.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!