My client is a publicly-held, global organization who is a leader in mining & mineral production. They are committed to improving processes in diverse industries by providing superior products and sustainable solutions. The role of Director – Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering reports directly to the General Manager and will be responsible to oversee, develop and optimize the business plan for the respective engineering groups.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Develop and implement a business plan to ensure business operations are aligned with the overall business strategy, budget and long-term plans;
• Develop, implement and continually improve electrical, instrumentation and controls standards and procedures;
• Provide oversight, quality control and decision making methodology in respect to departmental projects;
• Ensure departmental processes are aligned and complement related work processes in other business units;
• Identify new technologies to improve services, implement technical innovation and improving management systems;
• Optimize the performance of best practices and continuous improvement.
Your strengths include:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience providing engineering expertise and services in an operating facility
• P.Eng designation
• Working knowledge of asset management, maintenance, reliability and project management
• Minimum of 5 years integration experience
• Change management skills and high level ability to influence
• Exemplary written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
You can expect:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus potential
• Growth and development opportunities
• Benefit options: Medical, Dental, Vision
• RRSP and a Health Spending Account
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Jason Dick and Ramya El- Hayouni.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!