EMAIL UPDATED RESUMES TO: ROB@PESKINDEXECUTIVESEARCH.COM OR APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH THIS POSTING
Total Compensation: (Six Figures)
Description: The Senior Digital Media Buyer manages each brands online campaigns to drive profitable sales and scale new customer acquisition with my client’s digital brands.
Responsibilities include developing, executing and optimizing new and existing media campaigns for each brand, driving and optimizing key traffic and revenue metrics through campaign testing, targeting and optimization across multiple online channels (including: display, social media and others).
The ideal candidate will be able to analyze large scale campaigns, research and record trends, innovations and changes that affect media buying, and implement test initiatives, such as marketing landing page, A/B testing, offer testing, etc.
- Execute, manage and optimize digital media campaigns
- Analyze back-end of campaign performance and forecast results to make strategic buying decisions
- Help create, set-up and monitor online ad campaigns, ensuring all links carry tracking codes and pixels are all placed correctly
- Analyze media buys and associated metrics daily to ensure profitability
- Optimize online campaigns by adjusting creatives as needed to ensure goals are met
- Create excel reports and pull data for team reporting as needed
- Work with our internal marketing team
Education And Experience:
- Degree in industry-related field (i.e.: Marketing, Advertising, Business, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in digital advertising including online media buying, campaign management and performance analysis
- Experience buying media and managing campaigns on a CPM, CPC and CPA basis
- Experience acquiring users through Google AdWords, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook, performance based display ad networks and direct media buys
- Aptitude for analytics with strong focus on ROI
- Self-starter, someone who is constantly looking to improve ROI
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills as well as an attention to detail
We offer the ability to work remotely with flexible hours, paid holidays, healthcare and time off. The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary with the opportunity to achieve performance bonuses throughout the year.