AR Specialist in office in Flowery Branch, up to $60K, DOE, plus benefits. Interviewing now. Ready to hire. Candidates please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. Top, local candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
The Accounts Receivable team member will assist in ensuring that the company receives payment for goods sold to our customers. The specialist will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners.
- Supports the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems by performing reconciliation of payments and customer accounts.
- Maintains accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared.
- Communicates discrepancies to management team, identifying slow-paying customers, and recommending collection candidates.
- Strengthens and grows relationships with clients by communicating with customers regarding past-due accounts.
- Generates monthly billing statements based on the general ledger and submits to customers.
- Gathers and verifies invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment.
- Performs daily cash management logs and including the recording of bank deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs, and posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger.
- Assists AR Manager in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite as well as other accounting software programs.
- Understands basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping.
- Ability to operate office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Ability to keep company and partner confidences.
- Heavy Excel use, including formulas and pivot tables.
- Self-motivated with a commitment to accuracy, detail oriented.
- Strong written and oral communication and organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
Click here to apply online
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate degree in accounting preferred.
- At least three years of related experience required.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 a plus.
- Experience with Power BI/Data Analytics a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment a plus.