Austell, GA, GA
The Scheduling Coordinator/Dispatch is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling preventive maintenance services for our customers. The Service Coordinator/Dispatch assists and supports the Field Service Operations team to provide the highest level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Schedule, quote, and discuss repair services with customers and technicians.
- Provide customer updates on services and invoices in person and over the phone.
- Communicate with management about invoicing, customer complaints, and technician needs.
- Dispatch field service technicians to customer sites.
- Open work orders and update applicable systems with service history.
- Process and close work orders for completed work.
- Process and respond to scheduling requests from Customers, Technicians, and Engineers as received.
- Submit items requiring Contract Amendment/Adjustment to Customer Accounts to the Contracts department.
- Communicate POC Site changes to the Contracts Department.
- Accurately maintain daily, monthly, and annual T&M and PM scheduling systems.
- Schedule site visits, Repair Services, and UPS PMs.
- Maintain T&M Parts process and communicate to the customer when parts have been ordered and received as needed.
- Maintain and researched all month-end scheduling open tickets required to process invoices.
- Audit and process weekly schedules and work orders.
- Schedule Technician generator repairs as requested by the customer.
- Schedule Tech Training as requested by the Management Team.
- High School Diploma required; Associate degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in the service industry scheduling or dispatching, preferably in the HVAC, electrical or automotive environment.
- Familiarity with WennSoft Service and Great Plains Software, helpful but optional.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail are necessary.
- Strong sense of urgency and prioritization skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and takes the initiative to solve problems creatively.
- Must have strong conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to learn industry-specific technical terms to communicate with the customer effectively.
- Punctuality, adaptability, remain calm in stressful situations.
- Must be a self-starting, multi-tasker with a “Can Do” attitude.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
Click here to apply online