- Manage distribution order process for all warehouses in US, Canada and Mexico.
- Manage creation and maintenance of product structures and bills of material in ERP system for all facilities.
- Oversee creation and maintenance of item set up in ERP system for all locations.
- Provide tactical and strategic support for cycle counts, annual physical inventory for all locations.
- Support scheduling and reporting of assembly operations (Back up for scheduler).
- Coordinate planning of domestic sub assembly semi-finished components.
- Lead indirect purchasing, including supplier setup, purchase agreement maintenance and buying activities.
- Oversee mobile phone program and purchases of computers, printers and ancillary IT items.
- Function as DBA for WMS.
- Supply chain, transportation or logistics projects as assigned.
- Manage inter-company order process.
- Serve as backup resource for transportation manager, operations manager(s), warehouse manager(s) and service manager(s) for PTO, travel or training.
Co-manage shipping office team in Akron and will serve as substitute manager for other locations when covering those sites.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from a college or technical school.
5 to 7 years of experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in manufacturing or distribution environment.
Additional Skills Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with creating queries in an AS 400 database
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Familiar with WMS, MRP or DRP.
- Shipping and receiving experience
- Transportation experience including negotiation of rates of multiple modes, freight payment, customs clearance and service monitoring.
- Inventory Management experience including cycle counts, physical inventories and reconciliation.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
Up to 20% domestically and internationally.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.