Bull City Talent Group is hiring Senior SAP Finance (FI/CO) Consultants for full-time employment with our client Clarkston Consulting. The candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
Sr. SAP SD Consultants
As a Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant at Clarkston you will:
- Leverage your expert knowledge of business processes and challenges related to finance and controlling in client and consulting environments
- Develop FI/CO specific solutions for the entire financial process and interface with connection points such as SD, MM, WM, and PP
- Lead analysis and design sessions to create requirements to develop the right client solution
- Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, in formal and ad hoc settings
- Act as a team lead for other consultants and client personnel (depending on specific project need)
- Lead product demos to help prospects understand process and systems capabilities and business benefits
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP FI/CO with at least 2 full-life cycle projects delivering new solutions
- Hands-on experience with S/4 HANA (1 full implementation preferred)
- Proven experience leading demos of SAP Finance on S/4 HANA
- Previous experience implementing SAP in the CPG, Retail or Life Sciences industries as either a client, a consultant, or both
- Flexibility and adaptability – Clarkston’s Senior Consultants work on everything from design to hands-on configuration and can stretch into new roles
- A 4-year degree – this is a requirement for any employment at Clarkston
Clarkston Consulting is a mid-sized firm that delivers management, operations, and technology solutions to market leaders in the life sciences and consumer products and retail industries. For over 25 years Clarkston has worked as a direct partner and trusted advisor to its clients.