Are you interested in building a career in retail management? Did you graduate within the last 2 years? We have an exciting program for you!
What’s in it for you?
We are showing our commitment to hiring recent university and college graduates with a $25,000 incentive on top of your pay and benefits as well as offering subsidized food and housing. This is an amazing opportunity to be trained in retail management and pay off your student debt at the same time.
Yes, that’s correct;
- Be trained in a retail management role
- Earn a salary along with bonus opportunities without having to worry about rent and food
- Receive 2 equal payment totaling $10,000 in the first 2 years ($5,000 after year 1, $5,000 after year 2)
- Receive another $15,000 after your 3rd year bringing your total incentive to $25,000
Note: we even have opportunities to work with your spouse/partner, friend, classmates if you would like to work as a management team.
What is required from you?
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must be a graduate from a degree or diploma program at a recognized Canadian College or University
- Our stores are in remote rural communities in Northern Canada so you must commit to relocate to and work in these communities
- There is a minimum commitment of 3 years of active service during which time you will gain valuable knowledge in retail management
Joining NWC gives you the opportunity for growth and development throughout the company and to be part of a dynamic and diverse culture.
NWC is a leading retailer to under-served rural communities and urban neighbourhood markets in the following regions: Northern Canada, Western Canada, rural Alaska, the South Pacific islands, and the Caribbean. Our stores offer a broad range of products and services with an emphasis on food. Our value offer is to be the best local shopping choice for everyday household and local lifestyle needs. Check out northwest.ca for more information. Go North.
Job Requirements, Desired Skills & Experience:
- Passionate and enthusiastic to build your professional career and bring your talent to a team who loves to bring value to their community;
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with high attention to detail;
- Must enjoy learning about and understanding other communities and cultures;
- Great communication skills and ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to effectively complete daily responsibilities;
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work both independently and within a team.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use subject line - Graduate Incentive Program
- A copy of your resume
- Date of graduation
- Course / Program completed