- Preparation of personal, corporate, trust, partnership and HST tax returns
- Preparation of various tax reporting slips and election forms
- Preparation of notice to reader, and review engagements
- Assist with tax planning engagements for our clients.
- Assist our clients with their income tax audits by the various taxation authorities.
- Establish relationships with clients and gain a solid understanding of their business.
- Effectively communicate with managers and partners regarding progress updates and issues on an ongoing basis
- Develop technical skills by remaining up to date on trends, new developments, and tax authority decisions, and apply them to moderately complex situations.
- Mentoring and training co-ops and junior staff
- Pursuing CPA designation.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Previous experience working with Tax Prep, Quickbooks, and CaseWare or similar software.
- Experience with preparing corporate and personal tax returns