YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RE-LOCATE AND WORK IN LA RONGE,SK.
Giant Tiger – La Ronge is looking for an enthusiastic, innovative Pharmacist who is dedicated to excellence in patient-centered, outcome-focused care in our Retail Pharmacy.
The Staff Pharmacist will support the patient through their health journey by providing care with a focus on prevention of disease and the promotion of healthy living.
The core services will revolve around delivery of personalized medication counselling, advice on over the counter medications, delivery of health education and seminars, working within a team of healthcare providers.
- Ensure prescriptions are filled accurately, efficiently and safely;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, other healthcare professionals and community agencies;
- Manage ongoing Pharmacy practices; and
- Prepare all reports.
- Obtained Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy and licensed by relevant Provincial College of Pharmacists;
- Experience with Kroll is considered an asset;
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team;
- Must respect the laws and processes in regards to highly confidential and sensitive information;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Highly motivated with proven organizational, planning and prioritizing skills.
Schedule: This position requires that you be available to work Mon-Fri 9:00 AM-7:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
A competitive salary is being offered along with opportunities to learn, develop and advance throughout the organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.