The incumbent is expected to support the Business Unit Portfolio & Strategic Marketing (BU P&SM) team while working closely with the Regional Marketing Units, Legal, Regulatory and Medical Affairs in the progress of identifying and prioritizing new project targets and launch status. The scope for this position is the product portfolio for North America (NAM) including United States and Canada. The position will primarily support new product strategies and portfolio development taking a leading function on financial and business analysis needed. Additional responsibilities will include assessment of new therapeutic markets and company acquisition targets as well as keeping current on valuation/modeling tools and technologies to evolve FK in this area as needed.
- Responsible for supporting Portfolio & Strategic Marketing team (P&SM) with Finance and Business analysis of new product strategies and pipeline portfolio management. Support the preparation of TPP, NPA, NPV models, MOF and other documentation needed for new project approvals.
- Deliver real-time financial analysis and decision support for portfolio target molecules and other business opportunities as needed, utilizing SAP, FKGAN, TM1, SPOT, Cortellis, Newport, IMS, etc.
- Take lead in the process of identification, selection, analytics and development of key performance indicators and the reporting system for Business Unit P&SM, NAM.
- Responsible for the preparation of inputs, analysis and presentations for the annual BU Strategic Plan and the Mid Term Strategy (MTS) processes, including variances analysis, identifying conclusions, opportunities and risks.
- Databases administrator for BU P&SM Metrics including but not limited to the NPA Calendar, Launch Plan, PAT/NPV Models database, Portfolio Roll ups, Portfolio Monthly Report package etc.
- Assist with feasibility assessment of proposed projects and ventures during the project evaluation process with providing recommendations on possible solutions.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the future pipeline products and their characteristics and requirements, e.g. patent issues, manufacturing challenges, pricing and market dynamics, barriers to entry.
- Key lead on new systems/tools implementation and fast adoption by the Portfolio team like SPOT, Cortellis, IMS SMART, etc.
- Complete Generic Drugs Competitive Landscape assessments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- 3 years of experience in FP&A, Commercial Sales or Finance department required.
- 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry desired.
- Strong analytical skills required, intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Ability to prioritize on-going activities and organize multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.