Researches, designs and documents electrical/electromechanical products and systems related to commercial HVAC equipment. Provides electrical engineering support for application, fabrication, testing, installation, and repair of electrical/electromechanical products and systems.
- Provides electrical design of products/systems such as microprocessor controls and electrical power/control panels for HVAC equipment in accordance with engineering design standards, customer specifications and code requirements such as NFPA 70, UL 1995 and UL 60335-2-40.
- Selects and integrates electrical components, analog and digital control components, and communications components for serial networks and building management systems.
- Creates engineering documentation related to the electrical design of HVAC equipment such as design spreadsheets, SAP bill of materials, electrical schematics, sequence of operations, and control panel layouts.
- Designs test control equipment and develops methods for testing products or systems.
- Provides engineering support and generates technical information for sales, marketing, applications engineering, production and field service groups.
- Evaluates field installations and recommends design modifications to eliminate equipment or systems malfunctions.
Click here to apply online