Graphic Designer I
Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Administrative Professionals for various immediate temporary positions with the City.
This Graphic Designer I Position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Graphic Design skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- This is creative technical and/or illustrative graphic artwork.
- Employees of this class conceive, sketch, layout, complete and coordinate the production of graphic material and artwork associated with the preparation of a variety of visual advertisement, promotional, marketing and educational projects, displays and publications.
- Assignments are received in the form of general ideas and suggestions, and considerable independent judgement and initiative is exercised in designing and completing work details.
- Finished work is reviewed by a superior for aesthetic quality and conformance to civic standards and policies.
Your strengths include:
- Completion of a recognized University degree or two (2) year diploma program with a major emphasis in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or Commercial Arts.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a related field.
- Considerable knowledge of graphic design, printing, lettering and production techniques.
- Considerable knowledge of equipment and materials used in graphic design and artwork.
- Knowledge of current literature, trends and developments in the field of graphic design.
- Some knowledge of photography and audit visual techniques.
- The ability to design and prepare graphic materials.
- The ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as necessitated by work assignments.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Nicole Kittlitz.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!