An outstanding, full-time opening has become available in the Buffalo, NY area for an individual with 5+ years’ experience as a Civil Estimator/Project Manager with a background in Heavy Civil Construction with Industrial and Commercial projects exceeding $5M. This position would earn a generous six-figure base salary and a loaded benefits package including medical benefits, a 401K w/ matching, Short/Long Term Disability, Life insurance, PTO and other outstanding perks.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Manage administrative and direct labor work while managing projects.
- Work independently to interpret customer bid requirements to assemble detailed and complete Labor, Material, Equipment, and Expense summaries for review and closing.
- Conduct cost analysis at completion of project.
- Ensure quality construction standards are followed.
- Monitor and leads compliance with building and safety regulations.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have 5+ years of Estimation and Project Management experience with Commercial/Industrial Projects
- Experience quoting a vast array of project sizes ranging from Service and Maintenance to Multiple large multi-disciplined turnkey projects equivalent to $50M.
- Experience supervising and coordinating other’s performance and working with unionized trade craft labor.
- Previous experience with Estimation, purchasing and negotiations is a MUST
- Experience with Accubid and AutoCAD proficiency is a MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree or Vocational School in is a MUST
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com